Posted by: Izz
Our readers are getting greener and greener! Holly from Ohio has this to say:
Hi. Holly here. I am going to tell you things that I do to be green.
1. We use cloth grocery bags instead of plastic.
2. We use cloth towels instead of paper towels.
3. We recycle paper and plastic grocery bags.
4. We use 17 fluorescent light bulbs.
5. We re-use the plastic water bottles.
7. We have switched to electronic billing.
8. We take shorter showers.
9. We stopped drinking bottled water.
10. We email.
Awesome, Holly! Thanks for writing.
What are the top three things you're doing to be green? Tell us!